Complete the Survey and Enter an iPad Prize Draw
We updated our website search filter in April 2016, adding many new features, including:
- Product Type Toggle: Switch between Secondary Antibodies, and our Other Products for blocking, experimental controls and other related purposes.
- Multiple Selection: Select more than one option from each parameter, enabling comparison
- Conjugate Selector: This new feature allows you to tailor your search by detection method. Dyes are grouped by excitation wavelength and color coded by emission. Alternatively select from enzymes, biotin or colloidal gold size.
- Results Page: Options are grouped by antibody or product with the selected conjugates. You can continue to refine or change your search parameters as required.
These updates are intended to make it easier to find the product you need, in conjunction with our exisiting
Search by Product Code, and Catalog Tables. We will continue to optimize and refine our website features to make the antibody selection process as simple as possible.
Our customers' feedback on the performance and features of our website, and how it could be improved, are extremely important. The survey takes an average of 3 minutes to complete.
We will enter all valid responses into the prize draw. Please check the terms and conditions below before entering.
Thank you and good luck!
Complete Our Website Search Survey
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Jackson ImmunoResearch Laboratories, Inc., 872 West Baltimore Pike, West Grove, PA 19390 USA. Directors and employees of the promoter and their immediate families are not eligible.
- To enter, the survey must be completed honestly. Suspected fraudulent submissions will be deemed ineligible.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person.
- A valid email address at an organization engaged in life science research must be provided. This email address will not be used for marketing purposes unless permission is granted.
- The survey closes at 23:59 (EST) on 31st October 2016.
- One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries and notified using the email address provided. One Prize of an iPad will be sent to an address at a organization engaged in life science research. No cash alternative will be offered.
- It is each entrant's responsibility to ensure that participation does not contravene any anti-bribery regulations.
- Jackson ImmunoResearch Laboratories, Inc. reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any time.