Fancy a puzzle and the chance to win one of our fabulous chocolate prizes from the Edible Museum?
To enter the prize draw fill in the crossword and send a screen shot or pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win a chocolate prize from the Edible Museum.
This competition will run from 1st April to 31st June 2021. Winners will be announced in July.
View our previous winners here.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one entry per person is allowed. No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Entrants must be engaged in scientific research. Please provide a professional email address.
- You must be aged 18 or over to enter.
- Employees of Jackson ImmunoResearch, or any associated business or organization or their close relatives are not eligible to enter.
- Winners will be drawn at random before the 18th of July 2021 and notified via details provided. If no response is made within a reasonable time, the prize may be withdrawn and a new winner selected.
- The winner will receive a chocolate item. No cash alternative will be offered.
- By entering the competition you agree that Jackson ImmunoResearch can store and use the contact details provided. This information will not be shared with any third parties.
- Jackson ImmunoResearch reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.
|Learn more:||Do more:|
|Multiple labeling using Secondary Antibodies||Western blotting – 10 tips for better blots|
|Direct and Indirect Western blotting||Species on species labeling|
|Choosing your Secondary Antibody||Secondary Antibodies for VHH discovery|
- Download PDF CiteAb recently announced the winners of their 7th Annual research reagent awards and Jackson ImmunoResearch is proud to be acknowledged as the Specialist antibody supplier of the year …Read More »
- Download PDF Fluorophores are essential tools for scientific research. They are widely used for immunoassay techniques such as flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry (IHC), and fluorescence microscopy, where fluorophore-conjugated secondary antibodies provide …Read More »
- Serological immunoassays are vital components in our arsenal against infectious disease. Our COO Dr Dave Fancy talks about how to choose the correct reagents needed to develop effective tests. Watch …Read More »
- Download PDF As the world prepares for the rollout of mass immunization in 2021, testing and manufacturing ramps up to ensure that vaccines are safe, effective, and available. A critical …Read More »
- Download PDF Are you one of the many labs working to develop VHH antibodies (nanobodies)? Our COO Dr Dave Fancy introduces JIR’s suite of Anti-Camelid Antibodies that can be used …Read More »