Fancy a puzzle and the chance to win one of our fabulous chocolate prizes from the Edible Museum?
To enter the prize draw fill in the crossword and send a screen shot or pdf to email@example.com for a chance to win a chocolate prize from the Edible Museum.
This competition will run from 1st April to 31st June 2021. Winners will be announced in July.
View our previous winners here.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one entry per person is allowed. No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Entrants must be engaged in scientific research. Please provide a professional email address.
- You must be aged 18 or over to enter.
- Employees of Jackson ImmunoResearch, or any associated business or organization or their close relatives are not eligible to enter.
- Winners will be drawn at random before the 18th of July 2021 and notified via details provided. If no response is made within a reasonable time, the prize may be withdrawn and a new winner selected.
- The winner will receive a chocolate item. No cash alternative will be offered.
- By entering the competition you agree that Jackson ImmunoResearch can store and use the contact details provided. This information will not be shared with any third parties.
- Jackson ImmunoResearch reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.
|Learn more:||Do more:|
|Multiple labeling using Secondary Antibodies||Western blotting – 10 tips for better blots|
|Direct and Indirect Western blotting||Species on species labeling|
|Choosing your Secondary Antibody||Secondary Antibodies for VHH discovery|
- Download PDF Protein tags underpin a broad range of research applications. These include affinity purification, where protein tags enable recombinant fusion proteins to be captured on a solid matrix, and …Read More »
- Download PDF Flow cytometry is a technique for analyzing individual cells in suspension. It uses a stream of fluid to direct the cells in single file past an interrogation point, …Read More »
- Download PDF Antibodies are complex proteins produced by B-cells during the adaptive immune response. They recognize and bind foreign biomolecules to confer protection, for example by triggering cytotoxic T lymphocytes …Read More »
- Download PDF Lateral flow immunoassays (LFIA) are widely used for rapid detection of specific analytes in a broad range of sample types. Probably one of the best known examples is …Read More »
- Download PDF CiteAb recently announced the winners of their 7th Annual research reagent awards and Jackson ImmunoResearch is proud to be acknowledged as the Specialist antibody supplier of the year …Read More »