Jun 15 16
Enjoy a selection of images made by our customers using our Secondary Antibodies.
- Download PDF Expansion microscopy is a relatively new imaging technique that was developed to improve the resolution of conventional light microscopy without the need for dedicated instrumentation. It is seeing …Read More »
- Download PDF Chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy is fast becoming established as the fifth pillar of cancer treatment. Following FDA approval of the first CAR T-cell therapy in 2017, …Read More »
- Download PDF Single chain variable fragments (scFvs) are commonly used in CAR-T (chimeric antigen receptor T-Cell) cell therapy applications. scFvs are generated from heavy chain/light chain fusions (Figure 1) from …Read More »
- Download PDF Visualization of the target proteins is the object of a western blot. There are a number of different detection methods which will require choice of the correct secondary …Read More »
- Download PDF Dot blot is one of the easiest ways to determine whether a protein of interest is present in a sample. It is also useful for checking antibody specificity, …Read More »