Jun 15 16
Enjoy a selection of images made by our customers using our Secondary Antibodies.
- Download PDF Lateral flow immunoassays (LFIA) are widely used for rapid detection of specific analytes in a broad range of sample types. Probably one of the best known examples is …Read More »
- Download PDF CiteAb recently announced the winners of their 7th Annual research reagent awards and Jackson ImmunoResearch is proud to be acknowledged as the Specialist antibody supplier of the year …Read More »
- Download PDF Fancy a puzzle and the chance to win one of our fabulous chocolate prizes from the Edible Museum? Why not take a break and fill in our crossword …Read More »
- Download PDF Fluorophores are essential tools for scientific research. They are widely used for immunoassay techniques such as flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry (IHC), and fluorescence microscopy, where fluorophore-conjugated secondary antibodies provide …Read More »
- Serological immunoassays are vital components in our arsenal against infectious disease. Our COO Dr Dave Fancy talks about how to choose the correct reagents needed to develop effective tests. Watch …Read More »