Jun 15 16
Enjoy a selection of images made by our customers using our Secondary Antibodies.
- Download PDF . Multiplexed immunoassays offer many advantages. These include more data points per sample, higher throughput, and (in many cases) reduced cost. Multiplexing also eliminates confounding variables such as …Read More »
- Download PDF Of the seven types of coronavirus known to infect humans, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is by far the most familiar. Having claimed over four million …Read More »
- Download PDF Protein tags underpin a broad range of research applications. These include affinity purification, where protein tags enable recombinant fusion proteins to be captured on a solid matrix, and …Read More »
- Download PDF Flow cytometry is a technique for analyzing individual cells in suspension. It uses a stream of fluid to direct the cells in single file past an interrogation point, …Read More »
- Download PDF Antibodies are complex proteins produced by B-cells during the adaptive immune response. They recognize and bind foreign biomolecules to confer protection, for example by triggering cytotoxic T lymphocytes …Read More »