Jun 15 16
Enjoy a selection of images made by our customers using our Secondary Antibodies.
- Download PDF On Friday, June 9th, Jackson ImmunoResearch celebrated their annual summer picnic which also happened to be the same day a long-time colleague was retiring. This year’s theme …Read More »
- Download PDF Commercial livestock, or animals intended to enter the human food chain such as cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, goats, and fish are routinely screened for a multitude of diseases. …Read More »
- Download PDF Tissue typing, also known as human leukocyte antigen (HLA) testing, is the process of determining whether a donor tissue or organ will be compatible with its intended host. …Read More »
- Download PDF In many areas of the rural tropics, people are at risk of snakebites. The threat is elevated during the hot season, when snakes often enter homes to seek …Read More »
- Download PDF ELISA is a widely used technique for detecting and quantifying one or more specific proteins within a complex mixture. ELISAs are quick and easy to perform and can …Read More »