Fancy a puzzle and the chance to win one of our fabulous chocolate prizes from the Edible Museum?
To enter the prize draw fill in the crossword and send a screen shot or pdf to email@example.com for a chance to win a chocolate prize from the Edible Museum.
This competition is closed now, but stay tuned for news of the winners and our upcoming competition.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one entry per person is allowed. No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Entrants must be engaged in scientific research. Please provide a professional email address.
- You must be aged 18 or over to enter.
- Employees of Jackson ImmunoResearch, or any associated business or organization or their close relatives are not eligible to enter.
- Winners will be drawn at random before the 20th of August 2020 and notified via details provided. If no response is made within a reasonable time, the prize may be withdrawn and a new winner selected.
- The winner will receive a chocolate item. No cash alternative will be offered.
- By entering the competition you agree that Jackson ImmunoResearch can store and use the contact details provided. This information will not be shared with any third parties.
- Jackson ImmunoResearch reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.
|Learn more:||Do more:|
|Multiple labeling using Secondary Antibodies||Western blotting – 10 tips for better blots|
|Direct and Indirect Western blotting||Species on species labeling|
|Choosing your Secondary Antibody||Secondary Antibodies for VHH discovery|
- Download PDF Lateral flow assays are one of the many types of immunoassays available for health monitoring. As point of care diagnostic tests, they provide simple “yes or no” answers …Read More »
Heavy-Chain Variable (VHH) Antibodies: Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention of Covid-19 and Novel Viral InfectionsDownload PDF Coronaviruses are a family of enveloped, positive-sense RNA viruses affecting the upper-respiratory tract, usually causing only mild illnesses, similar to the common cold. However, three zoonotic pathogens, severe …Read More »
- Download PDF The field of Immuno-oncology has been one of the most swiftly advancing areas of research in the last decade. New therapies that harness the immune system’s innate abilities …Read More »
- Download PDF Serological tests enable disease surveillance from initial infection through to the development of immunity against infectious diseases. The power of serological testing comes from the specific detection of …Read More »
- Download PDF Western blotting is a technique used to confirm the presence of target proteins and peptides from complex mixtures. Proteins are separated by size using PAGE, transferred to a …Read More »