Jackson ImmunoResearch launches Secondary Antibodies for VHH discovery
Anti-Alpaca IgG, Subclass and VHH domain secondary antibodies to optimize VHH (single-domain) antibody development and application
West Grove, PA –April 5, 2019–
Jackson ImmunoResearch, manufacturer of secondary antibodies for the life science market, announces a new range of products for scientists developing single-domain VHH antibodies.
The new Anti-Alpaca secondary antibody product line targets the IgG repertoire of camelid immunoglobulins, including whole molecule, subclass and VHH domain specificities. They are raised against alpaca and cross-react with llama.
Anti-Alpaca IgG subclasses 2+3 specific antibodies enable scientists to monitor immune response and pinpoint the optimal B cell harvest timeframe. Anti-Alpaca VHH domain antibodies were also developed to detect single-domain antibodies across all immunotechniques and will be an indispensable tool in diagnostics and drug development.
David A. Fancy Ph.D., chief operating officer, commented, “Jackson ImmunoResearch is very excited to bring anti-camelid secondary antibodies to the marketplace. The single-domain antibody market is rapidly expanding. These antibodies are 1/10th the size of canonical immunoglobulins making them ideal for drug delivery and super-resolution imaging, among many other potential uses. Secondary antibodies for VHH discovery are designed to support research needs, reduce project time and improve success rates.”
Anti-Alpaca IgG secondary antibodies are now available for purchase directly from Jackson ImmunoResearch in the USA and Europe, or through global distribution partners.
More information is available here
About Jackson ImmunoResearch
Jackson ImmunoResearch specializes in secondary antibodies for life science applications. Their reputation as a trusted supplier is founded on 37 years of experience in immunoglobulin purification, conjugation and lyophilization.
Jackson ImmunoResearch Laboratories, Inc.
- Download PDF Fancy a puzzle and the chance to win one of our fabulous chocolate prizes from the Edible Museum? Why not take a break and fill in our crossword …Read More »
- Download PDF Serological tests enable disease surveillance from initial infection through to the development of immunity against infectious diseases. The power of serological testing comes from the specific detection of …Read More »
- Download PDF Western blotting is a technique used to confirm the presence of target proteins and peptides from complex mixtures. Proteins are separated by size using PAGE, transferred to a …Read More »
- Download PDF Congratulations to the recipient of Jackson ImmunoResearch’s €1000 travel grant for SfN2019! Jackson ImmunoResearch offers travel funding to support researchers attending academic meetings and conferences. JIR invited applications …Read More »
- Download PDF Congratulations to the recipient of Jackson ImmunoResearch’s $1,000 travel grant for NSH 2019! Jackson ImmunoResearch is happy to offer travel funding to support researchers attending academic meetings and …Read More »