CiteAb recently announced the winners of their 7th Annual research reagent awards and Jackson ImmunoResearch is proud to be acknowledged as the Specialist antibody supplier of the year 2021.
CiteAb is recognized as “The life science data provider”, providing researchers with the reagent search engine enabling them to cross-reference commercial reagents with published citations. Currently their database includes 5,355,666 antibodies, with 2,545,919 citations from 250 suppliers.
Jackson ImmunoResearch was given the award as “the most cited specialist antibody supplier in their respective field in 2020”, reflecting our dedication to producing secondary antibodies that are the cornerstone of laboratory protocols throughout the world.
Dr Andrew Chalmers, founder of CiteAb, said: “Congratulations to the team at Jackson ImmunoResearch for being named Specialist Antibody Supplier of the Year 2021 at the CiteAb Awards. Jackson ImmunoResearch has won this award for its focus on producing secondary antibodies as our data shows just how successful it was with these products over the last year. We wish the team at Jackson ImmunoResearch the very best of luck and continued success in 2021.”
Matthew Smith, Head of International Marketing at Jackson ImmunoResearch Laboratories inc. said, “We pride ourselves on our specialism and expertise in secondary antibodies and to receive this award from CiteAb to confirm our status is delightful. It is just praise for the dedication of our production and R&D personnel who strive for excellence every day.”
Looking ahead into 2021 and beyond, Jackson ImmunoResearch is continuing to drive innovation in the use of secondary antibodies, with their newly released anti-VHH antibodies that allow for detection of single domain (nanobody) antibodies in imaging and other research assays. Further expansions in this field and other developing areas will be released in the coming months.
|Learn more:||Do more:|
|Multiple labeling using Secondary Antibodies||Western blotting – 10 tips for better blots|
|Direct and Indirect Western blotting||Species on species labeling|
|Choosing your Secondary Antibody||Secondary Antibodies for VHH discovery|
- Download PDF . Multiplexed immunoassays offer many advantages. These include more data points per sample, higher throughput, and (in many cases) reduced cost. Multiplexing also eliminates confounding variables such as …Read More »
- Download PDF Of the seven types of coronavirus known to infect humans, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is by far the most familiar. Having claimed over four million …Read More »
- Download PDF Protein tags underpin a broad range of research applications. These include affinity purification, where protein tags enable recombinant fusion proteins to be captured on a solid matrix, and …Read More »
- Download PDF Flow cytometry is a technique for analyzing individual cells in suspension. It uses a stream of fluid to direct the cells in single file past an interrogation point, …Read More »
- Download PDF Antibodies are complex proteins produced by B-cells during the adaptive immune response. They recognize and bind foreign biomolecules to confer protection, for example by triggering cytotoxic T lymphocytes …Read More »