Are you one of the many labs working to develop VHH antibodies (nanobodies)? Our COO Dr Dave Fancy introduces JIR’s suite of Anti-Camelid Antibodies that can be used to enhance your nanobody research and development process.
From monitoring the post immunisation immune response, expression screening of clones by Western blotting and ELISA, through to imaging and counting by immunofluorescence or flow cytometry, JIR’s Anti-Alpaca antbodies are a comprehensive tool kit to advance your development goals.
|Learn more:||Do more:|
|Multiple labeling using Secondary Antibodies||Western blotting – 10 tips for better blots|
|Direct and Indirect Western blotting||Species on species labeling|
|Choosing your Secondary Antibody||Secondary Antibodies for VHH discovery|
- Serological immunoassays are vital components in our arsenal against infectious disease. Our COO Dr Dave Fancy talks about how to choose the correct reagents needed to develop effective tests. Watch …Read More »
- Download PDF As the world prepares for the rollout of mass immunization in 2021, testing and manufacturing ramps up to ensure that vaccines are safe, effective, and available. A critical …Read More »
- Download PDF Fancy a puzzle and the chance to win one of our fabulous chocolate prizes from the Edible Museum? Why not take a break and fill in our crossword …Read More »
- Download PDF We had great fun putting together the clues for the immunopuzzle crossword and many of you have let us know you enjoyed solving them – even without the …Read More »
- Download PDF Lateral flow assays are one of the many types of immunoassays available for health monitoring. As point of care diagnostic tests, they provide simple “yes or no” answers …Read More »