Serological immunoassays are vital components in our arsenal against infectious disease. Our COO Dr Dave Fancy talks about how to choose the correct reagents needed to develop effective tests.
Watch our presentation to find out what considerations you should make when choosing reagents for serological test development and manufacture.
- Impact of assay formats
- The benefits of polyclonal antibodies
- Host species comparison
- Pan-specific Anti-Human antibodies
- How to avoid species cross-reactivity
- Bulk and custom capabilities
- Download PDF CiteAb recently announced the winners of their 7th Annual research reagent awards and Jackson ImmunoResearch is proud to be acknowledged as the Specialist antibody supplier of the year …Read More »
- Download PDF Fancy a puzzle and the chance to win one of our fabulous chocolate prizes from the Edible Museum? Why not take a break and fill in our crossword …Read More »
- Download PDF Fluorophores are essential tools for scientific research. They are widely used for immunoassay techniques such as flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry (IHC), and fluorescence microscopy, where fluorophore-conjugated secondary antibodies provide …Read More »
- Download PDF As the world prepares for the rollout of mass immunization in 2021, testing and manufacturing ramps up to ensure that vaccines are safe, effective, and available. A critical …Read More »
- Download PDF Are you one of the many labs working to develop VHH antibodies (nanobodies)? Our COO Dr Dave Fancy introduces JIR’s suite of Anti-Camelid Antibodies that can be used …Read More »