As we reflect on 2023, we want to hear from our loyal Jackson ImmunoResearch customers. Complete our customer satisfaction survey and we’ll send you an exclusive JIR T-shirt!
We want to hear from our loyal Jackson ImmunoResearch customers! You inspire us each day to continue to innovate and provide quality reagents for your research needs.
Complete our customer satisfaction survey and let us know what we are doing well and what we can improve. As a thank you, we will send an exclusive Jackson ImmunoResearch T-shirt*
The Jackson ImmunoReseach Team
* Terms and Conditions:
- This is for US-based customers only.
- T-Shirts are available to the first 50 respondents.
- The survey is open until December 31, 2023.
|Colorimetric western blotting
|Chemiluminescence western blotting
|Antibodies for signal enhancement
|Fluorescent western blotting
- Download PDF Secondary detection, also known as indirect detection, has two important advantages over direct detection. These are its capacity for signal amplification, which can increase researchers’ chances of identifying …Read More »
- Download PDF Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) remains one of the most popular immunoassay techniques due to its ease of use, high sensitivity, and ability to provide quantitative results. It can …Read More »
- Download PDF A major advantage of fluorescent detection is that it allows for multiplexing. Depending on the immunoassay technique being performed, as many as 20 or more different analytes can …Read More »
- Download PDF According to Luminex® (a DiaSorin company), xMAP® is the world′s most used multiplexing technology, a claim that is backed by over 70,000 peer-reviewed publications. These include multiple references …Read More »
- Download PDF As society grows and technology continues to innovate and advance, STEM becomes an even more critical field. The four fields of STEM, science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, entail …Read More »