Cite and win
Using our products?
About to publish?
Like to share your images with us?
Let us know!
There are three ways in which you can share how you use our products with us.
1. We know how important citations are for
antibody users, which is why we partner with CiteAb. Read their instructions on
how to cite the antibodies you use
www.citeab.com/citing‑an‑antibody. Then send your PubMed ID and details to email@example.com and we’ll enter you
into the draw.
2. Do you have some amazing data you’d like to
share with us? An IP that’s worked particularly well? Complex IF images? Multi-color
flow? Hash tag
#jacksonimmuno on either Instagram or Twitter with your image
and details of the antibodies you used and we’ll enter you into the draw.
3. Are you particularly impressed with how our
secondary antibodies worked in your experiment? Write review at
on how you use our Secondary antibodies, drop us an email and we’ll enter you
into a draw to win an iPad.
Or just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we’ll enter you into a
draw to win either a Kindle or Poster luggage.
It couldn’t be simpler.
Some examples of how our customers have used our products:
Figure 1: Mouse hippocampus. Collagen IV (BV421™) GFAP (BV480™), NeuN (AF®488). Dragan Maric NINDS NIH Bethesda, Maryland.
Figure 2: Nerve cell bodies and fibers labeled with rabbit anti-PGP + donkey anti-rabbit-Cy3 (711-225-152 green), vascular basement membranes labeled with collagen IV + donkey anti-mouse-Cy2 (715-225-150 red) and DAPI-labeled DNA (blue) in jejunum submucosal ganglion. Images by Brian McAdams and William Kennedy, University of Minnesota.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Entrants must be engaged in scientific research. Private addresses will be invalid;
Company or institute name must be provided.
- You must be aged 18 or over to enter.
- Employees of Jackson ImmunoResearch, or any associated business or organisation or their
close relatives are not eligible to enter.
- Only one winner will be drawn at random before the 20th of December 2019 and notified via a details provided. If no response is made within a reasonable
time, the prize may be withdrawn and a new winner selected.
- The winner will receive a Kindle or a Poster luggage. No cash alternative will be offered.
- By entering the competition you agree that Jackson ImmunoResearch can store and
use the contact details provided. This information will not be shared with any
ImmunoResearch reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.