Alexa Fluor® 594 Technical Information
Alexa Fluor® 594 - conjugated antibodies absorb light maximally around 591 nm and fluoresce with a peak around 614 nm. They are brighter, more photostable and more hydrophilic than Texas Red conjugates. Alexa Fluor® 594 conjugates are brighter than other red-fluorescing conjugates, and they provide better color separation from green-fluorescing dyes than Cy™3 and TRITC conjugates. They are the best choice for immunofluorescence detection in the deep-red region of the visible spectrum.
Alexa Fluor® 594 is available conjugated to:
- Whole IgG Secondary Antibodies
- F(ab')2 Fragment Secondary Antibodies
- Fab Fragment Secondary Antibodies
- FabuLight™ - Fc Specific Fab Fragments for Labeling Primary Antibodies In Solution
- Anti-Fluorescein, Anti-Digoxin, Anti-Biotin, and Anti-HRP Antibodies
- ChromPure™ Purified Proteins from Normal Serums
|Excitation Peak (nm)||Emission Peak (nm)|
|Alexa Fluor® 594||591||614|
Use the spectra viewer below to compare Alexa Fluor® 594 with other fluorophores, along with instrument specifics (laser/filter) for suitability in your assay.
Alexa Fluor® fluorescent dyes is a trademark of Life Technologies Corp.